How to choose fabrics for custom-made overalls
2018-12-18 15:50 | writer: admin
How to choose fabrics for custom-made overalls
1. Pure cotton sand card: The product is high-density, introduces tissue fabric, clear lines, distinct grain and valley, light surface, good quality, suitable for engineering jackets, jumpsuits, casual wear, bags, work gloves, etc.
2, polyester card: fabric feels better than the uniform, the drape and support are very strong, the strength and wear resistance are very good, the shrinkage rate is very small, the appearance of the product is not easy to sample, and the price is affordable, durable Good performance.
3, cotton canvas: is a thick and plain cloth, high density, thick hand, clear texture, strong wear, is a good material for the jacket.
4, poplin: All poplin fabrics have clean and smooth cloth, fine texture, full grain, lustrous and soft, soft and smooth feel, as a hand-selected material for summer overalls.
5, dustproof and anti-static: This kind of fabric is strong and wear-resistant, soft and comfortable, moisture-absorbing and breathable. It can be processed into various high-grade anti-static cotton overalls, suitable for storage, transportation, chemical, gas, petroleum, coal, sea, aerospace, military, etc. Flammable and explosive working environment.
Fabric selection of overalls
Names and characteristics of several fabrics commonly used in business wear and uniforms:
1. Anti-hair: The surface is neat and tidy, the hand feels smooth, rich and flexible, and the lines are straight and full. It is advisable to sew suits, Zhongshan suits and women's tops.
2, Mao Di: lack of pure wool fabric soft and soft feeling, the fabric is crisp and prominent with the polyester content. Elasticity is better than pure wool fabric, but it is not as good as pure wool. It is loosened after holding the material and has almost no creases.
3, pure wool: the fabric is flat, the color is positive, soft and natural, less point, feel elastic and delicate, the fabric is tightly squeezed by hand, and can be quickly restored to its original state after release, and the crease is not obvious.
Several fabric names and features commonly used in hotel clothing:
1. Chemical fiber: bright color, soft texture, hanging and crisp, smooth and comfortable. It is strong and durable, easy to care, has anti-wrinkle, can not afford the ball, easy to machine and not deform.
2, five beautiful satin: good drape, soft and smooth, full of feel, moderate brightness, suitable for promotional clothing, Chinese and Western restaurants, bars and so on.
3, brocade: colorful, more flowers, made of high-grade clothing, shortcomings easy to scrape, not easy to care, high prices, commonly used in hotel clothing style ingredients.
4, other fashion fabrics: Gong silk, tooling, enamel, washed cloth, etc. can be used in different tooling style fabrics.
Several fabric names and characteristics commonly used in shirts:
1. Pure cotton: It has good hygroscopicity, soft hand feeling, hygienic and comfortable wearing, good dyeing performance, soft luster, natural beauty, poor wrinkle resistance and large shrinkage. It is suitable for making high-grade shirts.
2, TC: The cotton content only accounts for 35% of the total proportion. There are many varieties of flowers, soft gloss and easy care.
3, CVC: Cotton components account for more than 50%, the fabric lines are relatively thick, textured, comfortable to wear.
4, Suluo: High strength, good anti-abrasion, suitable for fashion style clothing.
5, Huayao: This fabric feels soft and sag, mainly for apparel fabrics.
Several fabric names and characteristics commonly used in knitwear:
1. Sweat cloth: The cloth surface is smooth and clean, the texture is clear, the texture is fine, and the hand feels smooth. It is generally used for promotional gifts, advertising shirts, group activity clothes, and printable company logo.
2, mesh: soft touch, the style of the fabric is mesh, compared to the permeability, this fabric is calculated according to the weight per square gram, can embroider the company Logo.
3, polyester cover cotton: The fabric is crisp and wrinkle-resistant, firm and wear-resistant, and it is moisture-absorbing and breathable on the body, soft and comfortable, and is often used in sportswear and school uniforms.
Several fabrics and features commonly used in other garments:
1. Chun Yafang: The surface of the fabric is characterized by polyester luster, which is soft and smooth, not easy to crack, not easy to fade, bright and lustrous. Has been produced by people, fashion jackets, children's wear, cotton clothes and so on.
2, shaking fleece: Fleece feels softer, and has obvious particles, strong warmth, suitable for spring and autumn clothing, casual wear.
3, woolen: The ingredients of the material generally contain hair. Under normal circumstances, its feel is relatively hard, generally good, soft and smooth, smooth and oily feeling, casual coat, security coat, casual wear and so on.
Several fabrics and features commonly used in factory workshops:
1. Flame-retardant fabric: It has the characteristics of fire-proof flower sputtering, metal droplets, and self-extinguishing of fire, suitable for welding clothing, steelmaking tools, etc.
2, anti-static fabric: fabric components with conductive wire, anti-static sparks, electrostatic vacuum, suitable for electronic factories and other working environments.
3, anti-acid and alkali fabrics: the color is mainly dark, the hand feels hard, can effectively slow the erosion of acid and alkali chemical liquids on clothing, suitable for the production of chemical industry overalls
4, fluorescent fabric: bright colors, red, orange, yellow three colors, in the desert, deep forest, snow, grassland, road traffic, night work environment has a very high warning role.
Xinxiang Yulong Textile Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of flame-retardant fabrics, anti-static fabrics, fluorescent fabrics, Teflon three-proof fabrics, and aramid fabrics. It has rich experience and provides customers with fixed-dye dyeing services.