How to choose the right flame retardant protective clothing
2019-01-29 17:41 | writer: admin
Flame-retardant protective clothing refers to personal protective equipment that can carbonize clothes to form a barrier layer and reduce flame spread after directly receiving flames and hot objects. Product quality should meet the requirements of GB8965-88 standard.
First, the structural design should meet the following requirements:
1. Comfortable, lightweight, and conducive to human activities.
2. The face pocket should have a lid to prevent splashing molten metal or other contaminants from entering the bag.
3. Vents can be left on top of the device to promote air circulation, perspiration and body temperature regulation. However, the pores must not affect the strength of the garment structure and can cause foreign matter to intrude into the interior of the garment.
After using synthetic laundry detergent for 15 minutes and washing 50 times at a temperature of 60 ° C, the general flame retardant properties should meet the requirements. If the fabric melts and shrinks during the test, this is a defective product.
Third, the stitching strength:
Assembly or sewing strength of the garment joint: should be greater than 29.4N.
Flame retardant protective clothing is the key to quality.
The fourth is flame retardant protective clothing products.
1. Flame-retardant cotton protective clothing: made of Pyroatex CP (N-methylol dimethylphosphonamide) or Proban NX (tetramethylolphosphonate, urea condensate) to prevent flammable resistance Protective clothing made of flaming fabric. After finishing with Proban NX, the damage to the raw materials is minimal, and the treated fabric is superior to the fabric treated with the "CP" flame retardant in terms of flame retardancy, washability and softness. Proban NX is a good flame retardant for handling cotton fabrics. In addition to 100% cotton fabric, Proban NX can also process polyester-cotton and achieve better flame retardancy. Prroatex CP is improved by a special finishing process combined with cross-linking resins and auxiliaries. Its flame retardancy and washability are good, and the breaking strength and tear strength of the material also meet the requirements of the fire protective clothing standard (GA-10). Later, using the imported Proban flame retardant fabric production technology, the FR-101 series flame retardant fabric was developed.
2. Flame-retardant aluminum film cotton protective clothing: It is made of fabric made of alumina foil lamination method, surface spray aluminum powder method or film vacuum aluminum-aluminum film composite method, which increases the surface performance of radiant heat. protective suit. Among them, the fabric treated by the aluminum foil adhesive composite method has better flame retarding effect.
In addition to the defects of poor ventilation performance, the flame retardant aluminum film and cotton protective clothing have good heat insulation and flame retardant performance, and the material fastness can meet the requirements.
3. The flame-retardant polyester-cotton protective clothing is made of phosphorus-based flame retardant, cross-linked resin and other materials. The protective clothing made of polyester-cotton blended fabric is made by padding roasting process. It has good flame retardancy, wash fastness, melt resistance, moisture permeability and strength.
4. High temperature flame retardant protective clothing: It is a protective clothing made of high temperature flame retardant fiber fabric.
Although high-temperature flame retardants such as asbestos fibers and glass fibers are not irritating to the skin due to poor hygroscopicity, they are basically unusable.
The quality of flame retardant protective clothing products must comply with the GB8965-88 standard, and the quality inspection shall be carried out as required. The number of samples per test should be 2 pieces of each type. After washing 50 times, not less than 3 grades are qualified products; the melt shrinkage phenomenon is unqualified.