Which Methods can Reduce Shrinkage During The Dyeing and Finishing Process?
2016-10-12 08:46 | writer: admin
1. To minimize tension In the refining and bleaching process.
2. In the dyeing process, try to loose tention when drying the wet cloth as much as possible, so as to reduce elongation and avoid excessive width narrowing. If the open width and drying machine are linked together, it is better to install a small box to store cloth so that to avoid too much tension between width opener and squeezing.
3. To master the width extending tension when mercerizing, to maintain the width of the fabric and pay attention to controlling the weft tension.
4. the open-width washing machine, cloth running roller, mill roller and drying cylinder in each process should be maintained regularly and keep it smooth and clean and also avoid wrinkles when tension relax. The running roller in the tank should be fit and work freely, the line speed of the front and back mill roller and drying cylinder in the same machine should be almost same. The controlling on warp tension should be subject to not mopping the floor. There should be equipment to adjust the up and down frame loosely or tightly in the segmentation process of the long operation table, or has the section transmission adjustment equipement to control the tension.
5. After mercerizing, the tension should be strictly controlled in the following process, because the stretching after mercerizing will affect the shrinkage. In actual production operation, can make width indicators in the semi-processes and check the width in the end of each process .
Before starting the next process, should do inspection and acceptance for the last process, so that to make sure the width of the semi-finished product.
6. For some mechanical motion requires to control tension manually. Strictly control process operation, to strengthen the process operation, to strengthen the mechanical cleaning, reducing the running tension, effectively reduce the fabric shrinkage.
7. Pay more attention to the inspection of mercerizing processing conditions, Some qualified factory can use the straight roll and cloth clip to do the mercerizing .
8. The fabric need to do pre-shrinking which warp has big shrinkage rate (such as khaki, poplin fabric gabardine). In these fabrics’ tightening process, relying only on mechanical relaxation of tension, it is best to shrinkage as high as 4%. The shrinkage rate can be reduce more by pre-shrinking method. The fabric can have good shrinkage rate and also have good hand feel, clear texture and soft luster after pre-shrinking treatment.
9. For those fabrics which has big shrinkage rate on weft, if the greige fabric width is not good, the weft shrinkage rate will not qualify even under the very good and appropriate processing conditions. If the processing conditions are bad, the shrinkage rate will be more big. So it is necessary to take further improvements, such as the cloth width after the mercerizing process must meet the requirement. In addition, in the condition of no increased cost or very little increased cost, we can make the fabric’s width more larger, so that to make sure the final fabric width within the required range.
10. The resin-finishing can reduce shrinkage rate and improves elasticity (need to pay attention on the hand feel). And also coating can also reduce shrinkage.
11. For the T / C synthetic blended fabric should be placed on qualitative step process of mercerizing , then can be better controlled shrinkage.