Antistatic flame retardant work clothes are made of special anti-static clean fabrics. With high efficiency, high quality flame retardant, permanent anti-static, dust-proof performance, thin and smooth, clear weave characteristics. In the process of making garments, special sewing machine is used to reduce the production of particles effectively. The dust-free adhesive tape avoids the environmental pollution caused by hair loss. According to the grade requirements, different styles are provided and sewn with conductive fibers to keep the electrical continuity of the garment part. The sleeve trouser tube is a special double-layer structure with conductive or anti-static ribs in the inner layer, so as to meet the requirements of high-level dust-free environment.
1, clothing should be all use of anti-static fabric, generally do not use lining. When lining is used, the exposed area of the lining should not exceed 20% of the total inner area of the garment. Antistatic gown.
2. Different grades of anti-static cloth and anti-static and flame-retardant work clothes should be selected according to the electrostatic sensitivity of different processing objects in different places.
3. Work clothes should be washed in a simple way as far as possible. Work clothes should not be washed by strong mechanical and chemical operations.
4. It is forbidden to attach or wear any metal objects on the antistatic flame retardant work clothes.
5. Do not put on or take off work clothes on the spot where electrostatic sensitive products are operated. All buttons should be buckled up and not to be undressed.
6. Bulk repurchased antistatic flame retardant work clothes should be selected randomly to detect charged quantities before wearing them. After wearing it for a certain period of time, especially when wearing it, it must be retested when there is electric shock.